WELCOME TO UPPER GI WEST
Upper GI West was founded by Mr Krishna Epari (Front Right) and Mr Alan Thomas(Front Left) in 2008. We are now a well established specialist surgical practice which provides expert management of the full range of Upper Gastrointestinal conditions including Cancer, Morbid Obesity, Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease, Hiatus Hernia and Gallstone Disease to Western Australian patients.
Our highly trained surgeons, Mr Krishna Epari, Mr Alan Thomas, Assoc Prof Mo Ballal, Mr Sanjeeva Kariyawasam and Mr Matt Henderson have all completed additional subspecialist training in “Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery” after fellowships in “General Surgery” and are highly experienced in all areas of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery and Endoscopy.
We offer a complete service from diagnosis, assessment and definitive management of all Upper Gastrointestinal problems including both traditional open surgery and the latest minimally invasive advanced laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques.
- Suite 73-74, Level 4 St John of God Wexford Medical Centre, Murdoch
- St John of God Hospital, Murdoch (Private Hospital)
- Fiona Stanley Hospital (Public Tertiary Teaching Hospital – Specialist Upper GI and HPB Unit)
- Fremantle Hospital, Fremantle (Public Hospital – Upper GI Unit)
- St John of God Hospital, Murdoch